Plavetnilo d.o.o. - Privacy statement
Plavetnilo d.o.o. is committed to protecting your privacy. We are also committed to providing you with the very best experience we can on our Web site. In order to enhance your experience at our site we gather certain personal information about you that helps us customize our content to your tastes and preferences. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our Web site. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
Privacy statement serves us for online protection of privacy of our users. You can look at Scannerboats web pages for free, without any commitment of revealing your identity or leaving any kind of your private data. In case that you decide to use our services, it is necessary to leave us your personal data, so that we could complete your reservation and to lease asked service. Your personal data remains protected. We assure you that we are collecting only information that we need to complete our procedure of reservation of our service. In that process we are using only information that we receive directly from you.
Here we would like to try to explain our reasons for collecting information, the way of processing them and the level of protection of your personally identifiable information.
Collecting information about you
- Scannerboats collects information about your identity and the other personally identifiable information only in case that you decide to use the service from our offer after which you will have to pay advance for the service.
- When you visit Scannerboats web site, our Web server automatically collects information about IP address of your computer, type of your browser, name of your domain, time of your access, Web page address from which you are coming from and all the information about the pages you have visit on our site. That data we use for running our statistics about the use of pages, so that we could improve the quality of our site.
- We are pointing out that our Web server does not collect your e-mail address or any other information, which could be personally identifiable.
We use your personal information:
- to start the process of reservation of the service you want, so that we are able to send you our preliminary calculation, after which you will pay the advance.
- to send you on your home address all the relevant material and information about selected service (direction how to reach your destination, voucher...).
- to pass your personal data to a person who will give you directly the service for which you have made a reservation, even before consumption of the selected service. Through that direct contact you will be able to solve all dilemmas or misunderstandings that you have about the service in the best possible way.
- to inform you occasionally about changes in our offer, special rates, upgraded information... and to provide you with all the information about the growth of our site.
We are not going to use collected information for purposes that are not mentioned in this statement. Your personal data, Scannerboats does not sell, trade, rent or give to third parties, unless it is necessary for the procedure of the realization of selected service.
In case that you do not want to receive information about changes on our pages, announcements about our offer or other promotional information, do not hesitate to inform us about that. After we receive your notice, your name will be soon removed from our list. Scannerboats can reveal personal information only in case when court decides that, or in the case that there is need to protect rights or property of our web pages, or the need to protect personal safety of our users or public.
Security of collected information
Scannerboats gives a great importance to this statement and we
think that credibility of our business depends on the fact how much
the agency activity is in accordance with this statement.
Therefore, Scannerboats, specially cares that collected information
about the user are safe and protected from loss, changes,
unauthorized access or any kind of misuse. Filing in
questionnaires, mail forms, and requests for reservation... is a
highly protected process.
Our computer system use programs which could recognize every unauthorized access to your data, after which they react quickly. Our Web server is highly protected from unauthorized access (physical or electronic). Your data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
How are we going to contact you?
Standard reservation procedure of the service from our offer, together with all the questions or problems regarding selected service will be solved through the contact information you gave us (e-mail, telephone or fax).
Information about "Tell a friend"
Please read this information carefully. Use of Scannerboats "Tell a friend" indicates your agreement with the rules and conditions listed below. When you send an email to a friend, we use the information you provide us i.e., recipient's name and your message, and to deliver an e-mail notification to the recipient. We treat this email as private correspondence between the sender and the recipient and will not store the contents of the email. We will not disclose the addresses unless we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with the law or with legal process;
- Protect and defend Scannerboats rights and property
- Protect the personal safety or property of Scannerboats staff or the public.
Misuse ofScannerboats e-mail service by providing a false e-mail address or posing as someone else when sending an "e-mail to a friend", may result in the cancellation of your membership and the disclosure of information about you, including your computer's IP address, as part of any investigation into your actions.